Vertebrate Pest Management Field Day - Walcha
9th May 2017 9:00am-3:00pm
Walcha Showground, Derby Street
Come along to a field day focused on managing livestock production and vertebrate pests to boost farm profitability.
Speakers and topics:
- Don Noakes - Welcome and introduction
- Peter West - Presentation on FeralScan
- Brett Cameron - Vertebrate pesticide training courses
- Brent McLeod - Nutrition requirements for ewes and lambs
- Guy Ballard - Fox collaring project
- Linton Staples - 1080 commercial products
- Doug Fowler - Scanning ewe's and research with CSIRO and MLA
- Emma Sawyers - Update on the release of the RHDV1 K5 rabbit virus
- Jason Siddell - Feeding cattle through winter
Please RSVP by 5 May 2017 to Northern Tablelands Local Land Services Biosecurity Officer, Brett Cameron on 0467 220 903.
BBQ lunch provided.