Our region is the largest highland area in Australia with a variety of soils supporting a mix of livestock grazing and cropping enterprises including cereals, legumes and oil seeds.
The proposed Framework outlines the legislative tools and powers required to manage pests, diseases, weeds and contaminants in NSW. Go to the Review page for more and have your say.
If youre a landholder thinking about planting trees and other vegetation this spring, the Northern Tablelands Local Land Services (LLS) can fund the seedlings and direct drill seeding of up to 500 hectares of new native vegetation on your farm.
The first three self-assessable codes for clearing under the Native Vegetation Act 2003 are now on exhibition and open for comment.
Voting has closed in the Local Land Services Board Member elections. Find out who the newley elected Board Members are for Northern Tablelands region.
- First round of Local Land Services rates set to go
05 June 2014
- World Environment Day: A great day to celebrate sustainable land management
02 June 2014
- LLS tour reveals bush treasures on local TSRs
30 May 2014
- Landholders get down and dirty at Guyra
28 May 2014
- Northern Tablelands LLS improving farmers' credentials and profitability
28 May 2014
- Funding on offer to plant and protect vegetation on creeks and rivers
06 May 2014