Our region is the largest highland area in Australia with a variety of soils supporting a mix of livestock grazing and cropping enterprises including cereals, legumes and oil seeds.
We encourage and invite landholders to apply for funding for on-ground works projects that achieve improved natural resource management on-farm.
The Northern Tablelands LLS mobile app will alert people in times of emergency and target messages regarding critical issues like disease outbreaks and flood warnings . It also features links to local events, news and other essential information for Northern Tablelands landholders. Go to your app store to download the Northern Tablelands LLS App.
Enrol now to be eligible to vote in the Northern Tablelands Local Land Services board elections.
The rates you pay to Local Land Services allow your local region to fund the services it provides to landholders and contribute to other important statewide functions.
The Local Strategic Plan shows how business systems, functions and services of Northern Tablelands Local Land Services integrate to provide value for money for our customers, stakeholders and investors.
- Soil workshops focus on farming's key asset
25 October 2016
- New fences on TSRs protect rare and threatened species
24 October 2016
- Ladies in Livestock initiative launches on the Northern Tablelands
28 September 2016
- Interest in natural resources projects grows among farmers
22 September 2016
- Barnaby Joyce and Niall Blair join media release: $3 million to tackle pests and weeds in NSW
08 September 2016
- Koalas proving hard to find on the Northern Tablelands
06 September 2016