Our region is the largest highland area in Australia with a variety of soils supporting a mix of livestock grazing and cropping enterprises including cereals, legumes and oil seeds.
The Northern Tablelands LLS mobile app will alert people in times of emergency and target messages regarding critical issues like disease outbreaks and flood warnings . It also features links to local events, news and other essential information for Northern Tablelands landholders. Go to your app store to download the Northern Tablelands LLS App.
Enrol now to be eligible to vote in the Northern Tablelands Local Land Services board elections.
The rates you pay to Local Land Services allow your local region to fund the services it provides to landholders and contribute to other important statewide functions.
The Local Strategic Plan shows how business systems, functions and services of Northern Tablelands Local Land Services integrate to provide value for money for our customers, stakeholders and investors.
- Glen Innes Gobi Galloper raises money for Mongolia's children
20 June 2016
- Annual Land & Stock Returns vital for market access
15 June 2016
- Ten-year strategy sets scene for innovative future
14 June 2016
- Choppers, landholders and GPS collars in wild dog campaign
06 June 2016
- Land managers encouraged to report storm damage
06 June 2016
- Meet the Koala sniffer dogs at Tenterfield
02 June 2016